Do you want to plan the most rocking & awesome new years party of the year then here is a step by step guide for throwing an awesome New Year's Eve Party. This list will help you in making New years eve party Planning.
Easiest way to Throw New Year's Eve Party
Best Music to play for New Year's Eve Party
Celebrate the new year with these 10 songs:
- "Fly Me to the Moon," Frank Sinatra
- "Golden Years," David Bowie
- "It Had to Be You," Harry Connick Jr.
- "Mas Que Nada," Sergio Mendes, featuring the Black Eyed Peas
- "Night Time Is the Right Time," Ray Charles
- "Put Your Records On," Corinne Bailey Rae
- "Rock Steady," Aretha Franklin
- "Save the Last Dance for Me," Michael Buble
- "The Best Is Yet to Come," Tony Bennett
- "Twiggy Twiggy," Pizzicato 5
Best Food to serve for New Year's Eve Party
- Parmesan-Stuffed Dates, a bite-size.
- Combination of Parmesan cheese tucked into a Medjool date sprinkled with parsley.
- Elegant Endives also fit the bill: Belgian endive leaves decoratively fanned on a platter become edible spoons for a filling of crumbled blue cheese, toasted walnut pieces, and drizzled honey.
- Simply Sumptuous Salmon Spread
- A varied selection of outstanding cheeses accompanied by crackers and baguette slices and augmented by velvety Salmon Rillettes.
- Haute Hot Bites like Beef Skewers are easy to prepare in advance (simply broil for three minutes and serve warm)
- Jerusalem Artichoke Soup that's kept warm on the stove and accompanied by small mugs or teacups.
- Glamorous Bites like Caviar on Potato with Creamy Champagne Dressing, served in shot glasses with mini plastic spoons (from an ice cream parlor).
- Fast Fruit Tarts.
Best Drink to serve for New Year's Eve Party
- Set a late start time
- Send out an Evite
- Build your prep around your time and budget
- Get help
- Cue the tunes
- Trick Out the Table
The great thing about a New Year's cocktail party is that it should start after dinner. Guests won't arrive starving, so you don't have to prepare a full meal. Ask your company to arrive after 9 p.m.
Forget formal invitations. Use Evite.com and ask for RSVPs. It's the easiest way to get an idea of how many people you should expect so that you can plan accordingly.
Evaluate your resources and make a plan that doesn't include overextending yourself. Even if you're prepared to do some cooking, don't make everything from scratch. Check out our food recommendations for a fabulous homemade and store-bought spread.
Even if you do the prep work, for larger parties it's worth hiring someone to serve and clean. Contact a local caterer or your favorite restaurant. They can often set you up with a waiter for around $20 per hour. Or cohost the party; you'll instantly have double the help and funds. At the very least, enlist a sous chef (i.e., a friend) to help you prep. It cuts your efforts in half and makes the process more fun.
Music is such a powerful mood-maker that you can instantly turn a romantic rendezvous into a roof-raising rager with a quick switch of the CD selection. (Think a range that encompasses Diana Krall all the way to Earth, Wind & Fire.) Select music in advance according to the type of ambience you want to create. If you want people to dance, pick familiar favorites. Don't forget to dim the lights and turn off the music for the big countdown.
If you don't have time or the desire to iron your tablecloth for a bar or appetizer buffet area, give it a lush, layered look. Place boxes under the tablecloth to give various heights to tabletop food presentations and then scrunch the cloth around them, creating layers and ripples across the fabric.
Fill Up at the Party Store
Buy a few cheap classic New Year's party items like gold or silver throw streamers, horns, and hats. Place a few large clear vases filled with horns and a bucket or two of hats strategically around the house. They're cheap and cheesy, but they bring out the playful side of people—and that's always a good thing.
Light Up Your Night
Forget matching candleholders. Gather all of your glass jars, vases, hurricane lamps, even juice glasses, and add various shapes and sizes of candles. Cluster them in out-of-the-way places around the house, and dim overhead lights. Everyone and everything looks better by candlelight.
Bejewel Basic Flowers
To make the most of your flower budget, buy a large mass of flowers, ideally all the same color, with a firm flat, center—such as white gerbera daisies. Make low, tight arrangements, and use a pin to fasten a colored or gilded bead in the center of each flower.
Watch this video which will prep you up for planning an awesome new years eve party song Lets Get this party stared by Pink and get started with party
I hope this will elaborate checklist will guide you in throwing proper new year's eve party.