Happy New Year's 2016 Wishes and Quotes
New Year's day is universal holiday celebrated all over the world with lot of enthusiasm.. People bid goodbye to last year's sorrows and welcome new year's with hope of happiness for near and dear ones. New Year's day is celebrated at stroke of midnight with fireworks, music, dance and wishing each other for wonderful year ahead. So here is list of latest and best Happy New Years 2016 Wishes and Quotes to share with your Loved ones.
Happy New Year's 2016 Wishes and Quotes from Celebrities
Happy New Year Quotation
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.” ― T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets
- “New Year’s most glorious light is sweet hope!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- "Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Let this coming year be better than all the others. Vow to do some of the things you have always wanted to do but could not find the time. Call up a forgotten friend. Drop an old grudge, and replace it with some pleasant memories. Vow not to make a promise you do not think you can keep. Walk tall, and smile more. You will look 10 years younger. Do not be afraid to say, I love you. Say it again. They are the sweetest words in the world." - Ann Landers
- "Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress." - Charles Kettering
- "May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions." - Joey Adams
- "We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential." - Ellen Goodman
- "I shall stick to my resolution of writing always what I think no matter whom it offends." - Julia Ward Howe
- "The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months!" - Edward Payson Powell
- "The merry year is born Like the bright berry from the naked thorn." - Hartley Coleridge
- "Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average. Which means you've met your New Year's resolution." - Jay Leno
- "Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go." -Brooks Atkinson
- May the coming new year take away all the tears and unhappiness and shower you with all the love and happiness. All the best for a lovely new year. Happy New Year.
- Another year has passed, another year has come. I wish for you, That with every year you touch all your dreams. May God pour love and care on you,Happy New Year!.
- I wish this year has lesser disasters, lesser hate, Lesser accidents and loads of love, Happy New Year 2016.
- "God gives You.., 12 Month of Happiness, 52 Weeks of Fun, 365 Days Success, 8760 Hours Good HEALTH, 52600 Minutes Good Luck, 3153600 Seconds of Joy..and that's all!" Happy New Year.
- A new year is unfolding - like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within. Wishing you Happy and Prosperous New Year.
- Whether we want them or not the New year will bring challenges,whether we sieze them or not the New year will bring new opportunities. Happy New Year 2016.
- Be Content with what you have rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. Happy New Year.
- Another year is right here, Welcome it and forget your fears, Hold a can of your favorite beer, And shout out with your friends, cheers!
For more amazing images and Hd wallpaper for your timeline you can visit this link:
Celebrating Happy New Year's Eve HD Wallpapers, Images, photos Greetings for Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Hike